Gigi de Lana na-diagnose ng ‘pericarditis’: I’m OK, getting better
KINUMPIRMA ng singer-actress na si Gigi de Lana na na-diagnose siya ng isang karamdaman na tinatawag na “pericarditis.”
Maraming naalarma at nag-alala nang muling mahimatay ang dalaga sa recent gig niya sa 28th founding anniversary ng Island City of Samal sa Davao del Norte last March 7.
Naglabas ng official statement ang talent management ni Gigi na Tritone Entertainment at sinabing “extreme fatigue” ang dahilan ng kanyang pagkahimatay.
Kasunod nito, nag-post ang biriterang singer ng video sa kanyang Facebook account, kung saan ibinalita niya sa publiko na maayos na ang kanyang kundisyon.
“I just wanna take a moment to thank all of you who have been checking on me.
“Thank you so much. You know, it means more to me than words can express. Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat. I’m getting better. I’m okay,” pahayag ni Gigi.
Dito rin kinumpirma ng dalaga na meron siyang pericarditis. Base sa isang health website, ang pericarditis ay isang kondisyong medikal na nailalarawan sa pamamaga ng pericardium—isang manipis at “sac-like tissue” na nakapalibot sa puso.
Ito’y may importanteng role sa pagbibigay proteksyon sa puso at pagsu-supply ng lubrication o pampadulas para maging maayos ang paggalaw nito habang tumitibok.
Ngunit kapag ang pericardium ay namamaga, pwede itong magdulot ng mga sintomas tulad ng pananakit ng dibdib, hirap sa paghinga at pagkapagod.
Sabi ni Gigi, “Actually, I forgot to tell you, recently, my doctors actually confirmed that I have pericarditis, which means the lining around my heart is inflamed.
“Because of that, I sometimes experience sudden chest pain or attacks that can come randomly.
“It can be uncomfortable and scary at times, but the good news is that I’m being closely monitored by my doctors and I am following their guidance carefully.
“What they advised me is to continue living my life as normally as possible while giving my body the time it needs to recover. I am okay and I am under proper medical care,” sabi ni Gigi.
Ayon pa sa singer hinggil sa kanyang karamdaman, “Healing from this condition takes patience. Some days are better than others, but recovery is a process, and I’m taking it. I’m taking it one step at a time.
“For those who have, you know, been worried, please know that I am okay and I am under proper medical care. So please don’t worry, don’t worry about me.
“My doctors are allowing me to continue performing and doing my daily activities as long as I listen to my body and take the rest I need when necessary.
“You know, music and performing have always been a huge part of my life.
“And being able to share that with all of you gives me so much strength and joy.
“Your support, your messages, your care, and your love help me more than you know,” saad pa niya.
Mensahe pa ni Gigi sa kanyang fans, “Thank you for standing by me, for understanding, and for continuing to support me through everything.
“You know, I truly appreciate each and every one of you. And please continue to keep me in your prayers as I recover.
“I promise I’m taking care of myself and doing everything I can to get better. I love you all so much.
“Thank you for always supporting me through everything. I hope to see you very soon.”
The post Gigi de Lana na-diagnose ng ‘pericarditis’: I’m OK, getting better appeared first on Bandera.
Source: The Daily Feed
Post a Comment
0 Comments