Andi Eigenmann masakit ang pag-iyak sa pag-alala kina Mark at Jaclyn

MASAKIT ang pagluha ng aktres na si Andi Eigenmann nang alalahanin ang namayapa niyang mga magulang na sina Jaclyn Jose at Mark Gil.
Nanghihinayang si Andi na hindi na nakita ng kanyang parents kung gaano siya kasaya ngayon sa pagkakaroon ng sariling pamilya at sa pinili niyang buhay sa Siargao.
Pumanaw si Mark noong 2014 sa edad na 52 habang namaalam naman ang award-winning veteran actress ba si Jaclyn noong 2024 sa edad na 60.
Hindi napigilan ni Andi na maging emosyonal nang ma-interview siya ni Karen Davila para sa YouTube channel nito nang mapag-usapan ang kanyang celebrity parents at ang pagiging ulilang-lubos niya.
“It’s been a struggle, of course. I feel like I am always able to talk about my life here or my island life as though it’s such a perfect and happy life.
“It is, I am happy, I am content but there’s now that big hole that can never be patched up because of the fact that my mom and my dad never got to see this life, and it’s been really hard for me,” ang lumuluhang pahayag ng aktres.
Ayon kay Andi, napapaisip pa rin siya kung tuluyan na niyang kalilimutan ang showbiz o ipagpapatuloy ang naiwang legacy ng mga magulang sa mundo ng telebisyon at pelikula.
“I feel like my connection to showbiz as someone who is not in it anymore, it’s always going to be them and agreeing to interviews like this will always for me get there at some point because you know I’m supposed to be their legacy.
“And sometimes I question myself, should I keep going so that I could uphold their name? Give it life even long after they’re gone, but at the same time I tell myself that’s not the only way for me to give their names justice,” pahayag ni Andi.
Pagpapatuloy ng aktres, “My mindset is just I hope that they can see me flourishing in this life and that it’s who they are as authentic as strong people that inspired me to do the same and somehow it gets easier.
“But I miss them and I feel like me living here on an island, being who I am, finally finding myself and being secure in this, I hope that I am making my dad happy.
“I can’t help but imagine him coming here, wanting to go fishing with (Philmar Alipayo) and trying out surfing. And my mom, you know, staying here in Maison Bukana (isang sosyaling resort) ’cause she’s glamorous,” saad ni Andi.
Pahayag pa ng celebrity mom, “I’m sad they never got to this point, that they never got to vist me here or see this life that I’ve built for myself, but I sure hope they’re proud.”
The post Andi Eigenmann masakit ang pag-iyak sa pag-alala kina Mark at Jaclyn appeared first on Bandera.
Source: The Daily Feed
Post a Comment
0 Comments