Responsive Ad

Lorin Gutierrez Reveals Her Mom Ruffa Is Actually *Stricter* Than Her Lola Annabelle

Lorin Gutierrez has officially entered showbiz! In her first few interviews with the press, the 17-year-old rising star shared how her mom Ruffa Gutierrez placed some ~restrictions~ on her now that she's joined the family bizlike, not getting a boyfriend. "She just tries to instill in me that I should focus on myself rather than focusing on other people first," she said.

Most recently though, Lorin spoke about how her mom is actually *stricter* than her lola Annabelle Rama. ICYDK, Annabelle is Ruffa's momager and they've gone through several public misunderstandings in the past. But it looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree 'cause Ruffa and Annabelle are more similar than they seem to be! In a 2015 interview with PEP.ph, Ruffa shared how she and her mom are both very protective of their kids: "Ang similarities namin ni Mommy, the way na inaalagaan niya ang mga anak niya. She's very protective and at the same time, I'm very protective rin with my girls."

And now in 2021, Lorin supported this by revealing how strict her mom's been towards her. "Actually, out of everyone, I'd say yung mommy ko yung pinaka-strictcompared to how my lola was with my mom," she told PUSH. "Parang hindi naman siya ganoon ka-strict with me. I don't know if it's kasi maybe she already let out all her strictness sa mommy koSo, ngayon, 'di na siya gaanong stage lola. But I definitely say, my mom is strict."

Lorin then went to clarify a "misconception" about her family being super strict and said they pretty much let her do what she wants: "Merong common misconception na sobrang strict yung lola ko, sobrang strict yung family ko. But hindi naman ganyan. Actually, they're pretty okay naman. They let me do [my] own things, trust me."

While Lorin has yet to reveal what she has in store for her in her new career, one big milestone she recently accomplished was graduating high school from The British School Manila. Congrats and good luck, Lorin!

***

We're officially on Viber! Be part of our growing community and subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines now!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["77589","77422","76860","76818"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments