Jeremy Jauncey Had The Sweetest Birthday Message For Pia Wurtzbach: 'I couldn't be more proud and grateful for you.'
Jeremy Jauncey just had the sweetest message for his girlfriend, Pia Wurtzbach, who celebrated her 32nd birthday on September 24.
[instagram:https://ift.tt/3zKnOgd]
"Where do I begin? Another year of love, laughter, and adventures together, @piawurtzbach," the businessman wrote on Instagram, featuring a collage of their travel photos around the world and their wacky selfies. Quite appropriately, Jeremy geotagged his post with "The World."
"Making memories to last a lifetime, eating (you) and exercising (me) our way around the world, and having each other's backs through all the ups and downs. I couldn’t be more proud and grateful for you, so this year, I thought I’d save the embarrassing photos and share some of our nice ones... Happy birthday, baby, mahal kita." Aww.
[instagram:https://ift.tt/3m28rea]
After months of speculation, Jeremy and Pia confirmed they were dating in June 2020. The couple marked the announcement by appearing together on a magazine cover.
In one of photographer BJ Pascual's vlogs, the beauty queen shared that she met Jeremy in a shopping and entertainment hub in the UK. Jeremy asked her to have coffee with him and Pia gave him her number. The rest, as they say, is history.
[ArticleReco:{"articles":[79368], "widget":"See Also"}]
It looks like Pia is back in the Philippines after spending some quality time with Jeremy in the UAE and in Turkey.
[instagram:https://ift.tt/3CLKX3J]
Happy birthday, Pia!
[ArticleReco:{"articles":["73013","72036","68458","79342"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]
Source: Cosmo PH
Post a Comment
0 Comments