Responsive Ad

What You Need To Know About 'My Amanda,' The New Netflix Film Of Piolo Pascual + Alessandra De Rossi

We've got a new Pinoy rom-com coming to Netflix and it's sure to bring the kilig to our small screens. For those who love the friends-turned-lovers trope (I mean, who doesn't?), then My Amanda is just for you.

Here's all you need to know about My Amanda, the new Filipino romance flick coming to Netflix:

What's the plot of My Amanda about?

Here's the plot of the film, according to Netflix: "My Amanda tells the story of unusually close best friends TJ and Amanda, with pet names 'Fuffy' and 'Fream,' respectively, as they go through the motions of their relationship as long-time best friends while dealing with their own complicated relationships."

Fun fact about the film: The two lead stars, Alessandra De Rossi and Piolo Pascual, are actually part of My Amanda's production team, with Alessandra as the director and Piolo as a co-producer.

Speaking about her directorial debut, Alessandra shared how personal My Amanda is to her: "The background story of this movie is what makes this very special to me. It's a gift to my good friend Piolo and Spring Filmsfor turning my life around after Kita Kita. This movie is about friendship, and how much I treasure connections that are sincere, overwhelming, and that have a very profound impact, at least for me. There is no single or universal definition that could explain how much gratefulness a person experiences when another being gives you a chance to believe in yourself."

Piolo, on his part, is totally excited for people to see their special project: "I'm thrilled to share with our audiences, the feeling of being on the same journey with someone, in finding out what profound companionship can offer to the other and savor the love so sublimely expressed in this film. My Amanda takes you on a road trip."

Who's in the cast of My Amanda?

Piolo Pascual as TJ aka Fluffy

instagram/piolo_pascual

Alessandra De Rossi as Amanda aka Fream

instagram/msderossi

When will My Amanda premiere?

My Amanda will premiere on Netflix globally on Thursday, July 15! The film has yet to release a trailer so check out these official stills to get you hyped up:

netflix/my amanda
netflix/my amanda
netflix/my amanda

***

What does your zodiac sign say about you? Subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines and find out!

Follow Jacinda on Instagram.

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["76737","77517","53726","53804"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments