Responsive Ad

Confession: My Haircut Appointments Always Depend On Feng Shui

I can't explain when or how my obsession with Feng Shui and haircuts started. I just remember a conversation between me and a hairstylist that happened a decade ago: He said his schedule was full because his clients were eyeing to have a new 'do on an auspicious date. I didn't take it seriously back then but in the last two years, I've been checking the Feng Shui of the dates I would plan to visit the salon. 

According to the Feng Shui calendar of haircuts, the date you would choose is crucial to the fortune or fate you'll be facing. Of course, I know that this is just a guide and not set in stone. But so far, following these dates didn't cause me any trouble or misfortune. Check out my past haircuts and the events that happened afterward.

March 3, 2019

Feng shui reading: "Good karma and wish-fulfillment increases. Others will show kindness and generosity to you."

Why I Use Feng Shui To Schedule My Haircut Dates
I decided to go for a super short asymmetric bob haircut because I desperately wanted a big change in my life. Courtesy of Ira Nopuente

What I think: I've always been surrounded by good people. They're all kind and generous to me. Up to this day, I still have them in my life. ;) 

This was also the year when I received the gift of closure. It was the year of forgiveness and setting boundaries. It was also the time when I reconnected with relatives I haven't seen in 20 plus years. 

January 5, 2020

Feng Shui reading: "Luck in all life areas improves. Small obstacles are overcome with little effort."

Why I Use Feng Shui To Schedule My Haircut Dates
I got face-framing layers to flatter my plump cheeks. Courtesy of Ira Nopuente

What I think: This was the time when we all had no idea that a global pandemic was upon us. I do not know what "luck" has improved in my life, TBH!

Anyway, this was the year when I finally learned how to manage my thoughts and emotions and how to improve my relationship with other people—from family to friends.

December 8, 2020

Feng Shui reading: "You'll receive good news and life becomes comfortable."

Why I Use Feng Shui To Schedule My Haircut Dates
It's all about low-maintenance style elements now: Curtain bangs plus face-framing layers. Courtesy of Ira Nopuente

What I think: Despite the pandemic, my brother and I are fortunate that we can still support our family. It's too early to tell what lies ahead, but I want to stay optimistic.

The bottom line

I think that checking for Feng Shui before getting a haircut may have affected my ~life~ in an unexplainable way. But, I also take into consideration that it all lies in my mindset: If I believe that my particular haircut appointment will bring me good fortune, then this positive mindset will help me attract and ~*manifest*~ wonderful things!

Follow Ira on Instagram.

Follow Cosmo PH Beauty on Instagram.

***

We are officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["75183","74710","72525","74020"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments