Responsive Ad

Ellen Adarna And Derek Ramsay's Wedding Vows Will Def Bring You To Tears: 'Despite the speed of everything, I have never been so sure about anything'

After a whirlwind romance, Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay are officially Mr. and Mrs.! The couple tied the knot in a beautiful outdoor ceremony that's nothing short of a fairytale.

The wedding video shot by videographer Bob Nicolas showed snippets of the gorgeous ceremony—from Ellen's *emotional* walk down the aisle to the personalized wedding vows that will surely make you shed a tear or two. 

Derek recalled the moment he told his parents of his plans to marry, sharing their initial worries that the relationship was progressing "too fast." 

"I told them, ‘In my 44 years, have I ever mentioned the m[arriage] word to you guys?’ I guess that question made them realize how serious I was and how happy I was to have you," he told Ellen.

"Even my son Austin, who was the first person I told, was happy about this decision and finally called me dad for the first time."

Visibly trying to hold back his tears, Derek also assured Ellen of his feelings for not only her but also her son, Elias.

"I have no doubts when it comes to our relationship. I have no doubts about what I feel for you and Elias. Despite the speed of everything, I have never been so sure about anything in my life. I have fallen so deeply in love with you."

[ArticleReco:{"articles":[80071], "widget":"See Also"}]

Ellen, on the other hand, said Derek was "worth fighting for."

"There is no perfect person. It’s just the one that I choose, the one that’s worth fighting for. And it’s you."

She added, "I do not seem to know what’s okay or not, what’s right or wrong, here or there, left or right, the noise, and the confusion. All I know is that when I close my eyes, when I focus on myself, when I focus on us, and when I meditate, it’s you."

You can watch their full wedding video here:

[youtube:{"videoId":"null","youtubeId":"Ypw7H7r184M", "caption":""}]

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["80076","80055","80048","80040"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments