Responsive Ad

Aww! Nadine Lustre Admits There Was A Time She Still Wanted To Work Things Out With James Reid

Nadine Lustre, one of the most sought-after leading ladies in the show biz industry today, is no stranger to the spotlight. So when the actress-singer, who's currently filming her comeback movie with Viva, went on a candid interview on Jim Bacarro and Saab Magalona's Wake Up with Jim and Saab podcast, we definitely made sure to tune in!

The episode ran for approximately 45 minutes, and it’s safe to say that listeners were treated to a lot of insider info. From her stance on politics to her reaction to being a goldmine for memes (Lechon, anyone?!) to her own heartbreak moments, Nadine bravely and candidly shared her thoughts.

When asked about her take on getting over a long-term relationship, Nadine did not hesitate to open up and share her own experience. “You know what, it took a while before I got over it. I was pretty much in limbo for more than a year,” she revealed.

No names were dropped during the episode, but of course, everyone knew she was pertaining to former reel-to-real-life boyfriend, James Reid

Nadine got candid about her heartbreak experience following breakup with James Reid.
Instagram/james

The actress further shared, “There were times na parang, I was like, you know, I wish this would still work out. You’re still there, you’re still not over the relationship. But I was aware that it was slowly going away.”

For Nadine, there is no easy way to get over a breakup and anyone going through a painful heartbreak should take things slow.

“I did all the things I couldn’t do before,” Nadine shared when asked by Saab about what she did after the split. “I was in my feels the whole time.”

According to Nadine, she took her time learning about herself in a different light, and made herself busy with cooking, making flower arrangements, watching TV series, painting, and doing a lot of other ~healing~ activities.

“It’s like meeting Nadine again for the first time,” she said of her experience.

She also talked about the first time she knew that she has already moved on. “At first, it was hard for me, because I was like, this couldn't go away because I still want to be with that person, and one day I just woke up and I told my friend ‘you know what, it’s just not there anymore.” Ouch!

Nadine and James started publicly dating in February 2016. The couple confirmed their breakup in June 2020.

You can listen to the podcast episode here:

[spotify:https://ift.tt/3c5IWnF]

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["80050","80011","79930","79927"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments