Responsive Ad

These Candles Look And Smell Like Your Favorite Sweet ~*Milky*~ Drinks

Hi, I'm Ira, and I'm addicted to scented candles. Scented candles make the space cozier and improve the ~ambiance~ of the room. I've actually lost count of my stash, but by no means I will stop, especially when I've discovered candles with yummy scents.

If you're a sweet tooth, you'll appreciate these new "flavors" from Solana Scents. They just released Limited Drinks Summer Collection! Check out the available scents:

Coffee

Addicted to the scent of coffee? This one is for you. I love that it resembles a frappucino drink.

Solana Scents Coffee scented candle
Instagram/solana_scents

Strawberry Milkshake

This scent is made for berry lovers. It will match your room's pink and white aesthetic, too!

Solana Scents Strawberry Milkshake scented candle
Instagram/solana_scents

Nutella

Of course, the chocolate-obsessed won't be left out. The Nutella scented candle is probably one that I can't wait to get!

Solana Scents Nutella scented candle
Instagram/solana_scents

All are handcrafted and made with pure soy wax. Each costs P388. Check out their Shopee store to purchase.

Follow Ira on Instagram.

***

We are officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here! 

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["76870","76650","76369","76363"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments