Responsive Ad

Dani Barretto On Her 'Mom Bod': 'The weight I can lose. Millie needs a healthy Momma, physically and mentally'

Dani Barretto got real about her "mom bod" in an honest Instagram post. The 28-year-old content creator posted before-and-after pictures of her postpartum bodyfrom two months after giving birth to her present figure. "2 months postpartum and NOW. This was a loooooong and painful journey and I'm not done yet," she wrote.

INSTAGRAM/danibarretto

Dani detailed the many emotional struggles she went through because of how "hideous" she perceived herself to look: "You have no idea how many times I cried in front of the mirror because my clothes don't fit me anymore, or how hideous I thought I looked. Then I caught myself in between a breakdown one morning because I heard my daughter's laugh from downstairs."

But it was her one-and-a-half-year-old daughter Millie that made her realize that all she really needs is to be healthy for her sake. "I remembered what matters the most. All my insecurities just faded away. The weight I can lose, Millie needs a healthy Momma, physically and mentally."

She continued, "So to all the moms out there who are going through the same thing, YOU ARE ENOUGH. You birthed a beautiful baby in this world, you're a superwoman! Never forget how strong you are. Keep going and never give up. You got this!!!!!!!!"

Dani closed off her caption with the hashtag #MomBodAndProud!

This wasn't the first time Dani went public about her weight loss journey. In a post in March, Dani revealed that she and husband Xavi Panlilio decided to get healthy and consistent with their fitness this year: "My weight loss journey has been inconsistent for the past year. I admit I always lose focus and end up failing multiple times. But Xavi and I promised each other that 2021 is the year we are going to focus on our fitness journey and start living a healthy lifestyle."

INSTAGRAM/danibarretto

Dani and Xavi are hands-on parents to Millie, whom they welcomed to the world in September 2019. They've been documenting their life as a fam of three in their vlog, The Famliliosfrom house tours to day-in-the-life vlogs to their family vacays!

INSTAGRAM/danibarretto

***

We're officially on Viber! Be part of our growing community and subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines now!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["75220","70075","68570","66020"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments