Responsive Ad

I Need This 'Amoy Balikbayan Box' Scented Candle ASAP Because It Is The Best Scent In The World

I've already confessed in a previous article that I'm obsessed with scented candles. I have no intentions of stopping myself from collecting more, especially when I think I have found the most unique and special scent I've found. I never thought a balikbayan box-scented candle would ever be invented!

I've always looked forward to opening balikbayan boxes from my U.S.-based relatives. Of course, the contents were cool but what I liked about it most was the collective scent of the soaps, socks, and cute clothes. I remember sniffing the items every now and then, LOL! The scent reminds me of my relatives' care for me and my siblings. We didn't need to ask for anything, my uncle, aunt, and lola knew what we would love!

Casa Ancheta Amoy Balikbayan Box Scented Candle
Instagram/casa_ancheta

Back to the candle! The scented candle I'm talking about is from Casa Ancheta. According to their post, the Amoy Balikbayan Box soy wax candle is "Amoy fabcon, amoy sabon. Amoy damit at delatang naka-kahon." The brand also revealed that the scent was inspired by a client's request to make a solid perfume. It's available on Shopee for P530 per jar.

Casa Ancheta Amoy Balikbayan Box Scented Candle
Instagram/casa_ancheta



Casa Ancheta Amoy Balikbayan Box Candle, P530, Shopee

[CustomButton:{"label":"SHOP NOW","url":"https://ift.tt/32vScNaaffiliate_link?"}]

BTW, Casa Ancheta has a Walang Label candle reminds me of a liniment that helps soothe body pain. ~Interesting.

Casa Ancheta Walang Label Scented Candle
Instagram/casa_ancheta

Casa Ancheta Walang Label Candle, P180-P280, Shopee

[CustomButton:{"label":"SHOP NOW","url":"https://ift.tt/3dA4H0s?ref=affiliate_link?"}]

Follow Ira on Instagram.

***

We are officially on Viber! Be part of the Cosmo Viber Community by clicking here!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["76932","76870","76369","76650"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments