Responsive Ad

Britney Breaks Silence On 'Framing Britney Spears' Documentary: 'I cried for two weeks'

Britney Spears has broken her silence on the documentary Framing Britney Spears, speaking candidly in an Instagram posted on Tuesday night. Sharing a video of herself dancing, Britney began, “My life has always been very speculated…watched…and judged really my whole life !!! For my sanity I need to dance to @iamstevent every night of my life to feel wild and human and alive !!!”

She continued by saying, “I have been exposed my whole life performing in front of people !!! It takes a lot of strength to TRUST the universe with your real vulnerability cause I’ve always been so judged…insulted…and embarrassed by the media…and I still am till this day !!!! As the world keeps on turning and life goes on, we still remain so fragile and sensitive as people !!!”

She then spoke directly about the doc, which she didn’t watch but caused her to become emotional:

“I didn’t watch the documentary but from what I did see of it, I was embarrassed by the light they put me in…I cried for two weeks and well…I still cry sometimes !!!! I do what I can in my own spirituality with myself to try and keep my own joy…love…and happiness !!!! Every day dancing brings me joy !!! I’m not here to be perfect…perfect is boring…I’m here to pass on kindness !!!!”

[instagram:https://ift.tt/2O9k9Xs]

In the documentary, Britney’s treatment by the media and paparazzi is examined, as is her relationship with her father, Jamie Spears—who is currently her conservatorBritney’s attorney recently filed a petition for Jodi Montgomery to replace Jamie, so here’s to hoping things work out soon.

***

This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["72732","71176","63408","62993"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments