Responsive Ad

Pauleen Luna And Vic Sotto Mark Their 10th Anniversary And Celebrate Tali's 4th Birthday

Pauleen Luna recently celebrated not one but two special occasions in her life: her 10th anniversary with actor-host Vic Sotto and their daughter Tali's fourth birthday.

Pauleen wrote: "And just like that... Happy 10 years of togetherness to the one who has my heart! Know that in this life, I will always choose you, it will always be you, always be us. Life may not always be easy, but I know that we can breeze through anything as long as we're together. Thank you for always having my back. I love you and everything that comes with it! Happy 10th Anniversary @mzet280! God is good!"

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3bLLbMH]

It looks like Pauleen is referring to their anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend, as they were married in January 2016.

Here's one of their early photos from 2013:

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3bM3v8H]

For Tali's fourth birthday, the celebrity couple threw a simple party at home with the closest of family and friends. Tali had a beautiful balloon rainbow arrangement in pink, a sandbox, and a cute pink piñata filled with candy!

"Fourth birthday a success! Thank you dear Lord for my daughter's precious life. Seeing her happiness today is priceless."

[instagram:https://ift.tt/2ZY4IXV]

Pauleen also uploaded a touching compilation of Tali's photos, along with a heartwarming message.

[ArticleReco:{"articles":[79764], "widget":"See Also"}]

"My sweet little girl! Happy 4th birthday to you. I know i gave birth to you but you definitely gave life to me! Thank you for pushing me to be the best version of myself and for allowing me to live my dream which is to become a mom! You will ALWAYS be my best success, that's why I pray for you to have a kind, compassionate, loyal heart. I pray that you will always choose to be kind than be right. I pray that you will always bring sunshine wherever you go 'til you're old because that's how we feel when we're around you. So proud of what you're turning out to be, anak! Konting patience lang kay Mommy and Daddy. WE LOVE YOU! Happy birthday, Talitha!"

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3nYH6dW]

Happy anniversary, Pauleen and Vic, and happy birthday, Tali!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["79941","77725","79296","79156"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments