Responsive Ad

Beaty Gonzalez Has Officially Joined The Kapuso Network

Beauty Gonzalez is marking an important milestone in her career as she has officially joined the roster of artists in GMA-7.

[instagram:https://ift.tt/35cJHbk]

During a virtual contract signing held on June 11, it was reported that Beauty said, "I'm so happy to be here. If people will ask me I just wanna say because I want change. As you can see everything around us is changing, in our lives, in our surroundings. And also in showbiz… A lot of collaborations. Change is good."

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3gerMHg]

The 30-year-old actress added, "I'm so happy to dive into new seas, new adventures because I know and I heard a lot of good stories at GMA that they are very good to their people and they have really good shows. I know they will take good care of me."

It’s been reported that Beauty is set to star in an upcoming GMA series, but no other details were given on the project.

[ArticleReco:{"articles":[52961], "widget":"See Also"}]

On Instagram, the actress posted a video clip of herself and wrote in the caption, "I wanna start something new." 

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3glwQIU]

Beauty's last appearance in the Kapuso network was in 2018 when she was a guest in the gameshow Celebrity Bluff. Prior to joining GMA-7, Beauty appeared in the teleserye Kadenang Ginto in ABS-CBN, followed by Paano Ang Pasko? Paano Ang Pangako? and I Got You on TV5. 

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["77254","75289","75125","74094"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments