Responsive Ad

WATCH: Here's The Exact Moment Patrick Sugui And Aeriel Garcia Got *Engaged*

You guys, another celeb couple just got engaged and we couldn't be happier for them! Actor and former Pinoy Big Brother housemate Patrick Sugui proposed to his girlfriend, social media influencer Aeriel Garcia, on December 28. Patrick announced the happy news yesterday by posting a series of photos on Insta. He wrote: "12.28.20. I'll love you forever, that's all I'll do...[ring emoji]" In the comments section, their kabarkada Kathryn Bernardo even volunteered to be one of their flower girls! 

[instagram:https://ift.tt/38LaFIj]

Aeriel also posted a video of Patrick's super emotional proposal on her IG account, saying:

"I'm so glad you found me in time
You brought a lot of sunshine into my life
You filled me with happiness
You gave me more joy than I could ever dream of
And no one, no one can take your place"  

In the vid, Patrick got down on one knee and said, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Awww! 

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3aRkB5N]

Patrick and Aeriel have been together for two years now, and they celebrated their second anniversary in November 2020. In 2019, the couple attended the first-ever Black Magic Halloween Party dressed as Eleven and Mike from Stranger Things

[instagram:https://ift.tt/2L86EoZ]

Congratulations, you two! 

***

We're officially on Viber! Be part of our growing community and subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines now!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["75124","75133","75217","74998"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments