Responsive Ad

Dianne Medina Calls 'Crush Since 2006' Rodjun Cruz An Answered Prayer In Sweet Birthday Post

Dianne Medina just posted the *sweetest* birthday message for husband Rodjun Cruz!

Dianne took to Instagram to express her gratitude to Rodjun, who celebrated his 34th birthday on October 10.

"Happy happy birthday Dada @rodjuncruzToday, I want to give honor and recognize you for being such a great partner/husband. Thank you for working hard for us, for taking care of our little family, for making sure that Joaquin and I are always safe and protected, for always stepping up, for being so selfless—talagang ibibigay mo lahat para sa amin ni Joaquin, and most especially for loving us unconditionally."

[ArticleReco:{"articles":[68279], "widget":"See Also"}]

The actress-host ended the sweet post by calling her "crush since 2006" an answered prayer. 

"Grabe, talagang ramdam na ramdam ko 'yung mga wedding vows mo. Totoong totoo talaga. Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize even more how lucky I am to have you in my life—grabe, answered prayer talaga. We wish you all the best because really you deserve all the blessings and happiness in the world dahil napakabuti mong tao. I love you so much. Always remember that I am just here supporting you 100%. Happy birthday to my favorite person, my best friend, my partner, my husband, my idol, my inspiration, and my crush since 2006. I love you forever."

[instagram:https://ift.tt/30kwoGF]

Replying to his wife's post, Rodjun said Dianne and Joaquin are his greatest blessings.

"Awwwww! Pinaiyak mo naman ako @dianne_medina. Sobrang thank you talaga Wife wife. Araw-araw nagpapasalamat ako kay Lord God dahil binigay niya ikaw at si Joaquin sa akin. Kayo ang greatest blessing at achievement ko. Kayo ang buhay ko. Mas lalo ko pa kayong mamahalin at aalagaan forever."

Rodjun celebrated his special day with the family through a video call as he is on a lock-in taping for the upcoming romance-drama Little Princess. 

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3mHKhpH]

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["79594","79495","79426","79385"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments