Responsive Ad

20 Clever + Heartwarming Instagram Captions For Father's Day

So you just spent the last 20 minutes looking for the perfect photo to post on Father’s Day, Whether it’s a throwback of you and papa at the beach 20 years ago or the last cute photo you took pre-pandemic, you probably need an equally touching caption before it goes up on Instagram. Sure, you could always go with a classic, “Happy Father’s Day,” but if you’re feeling sentimental, here are some sweet and clever captions for you to use.

The Best Father's Day captions

If you’re feeling sweet:

  • “I consider myself lucky to be so much like you.”
  • “Thank you for loving me even on my worst days.”
  • “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
  • “When I’m at my best, I’m my father’s daughter.”
  • “Thank you for believing in me before anyone else did.”
  • “I know raising me wasn’t easy but you did a great job.”
  • “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
  • “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
  • “I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” – Liza Minnelli

If you want to make him laugh:

  • “Dad, I can never repay you. Literally.”
  • “Thanks for giving me all your good genes.”
  • “I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as your life was before kids.”
  • “Without me, today is just like any other day. You’re welcome.”
  • “Thanks for killing all the ipis over the years.”
  • “Thanks for saying yes all the times you didn’t know Mom already said no.”
  • “Sorry about all the gray hair I caused.”
  • “We both know I’m your favorite. The others don’t have to know.”
  • “Yoda best dad.”
  • “I inherited all my dad’s good jokes.”
  • “I’m sorry for everything I said when I was a teen.”

***

Cosmopolitan Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Cosmo and your favorite websites!

Follow Ysa on Instagram.

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["77204","76512","72306","72249"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments