Responsive Ad

Markus Paterson Posted The Most Precious IG Birthday Message For Janella Salvador

Janella Salvador turned 23 yesterday, and although her birthday plans got canceled because of the latest COVID-19 restrictions, she managed to make the most of her day with her family.

According to the posts on Janella's, her BF Markus Paterson's, and their son Jude Trevor Paterson's IG accounts, the new mom was able to spend the day swimming! Janella shared earlier today, "23. I wanted to go to the beach or someplace I can just swim and relax which is currently prohibited and unsafe, so instead I just brought the swimming pool to my balcony. Things didn't go as I originally planned but it was a wonderful, sunny and happy day with family. It was Jude's first time to swim and my first birthday as a mum. Oh, life."

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3dC2aSv]

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3cD0sRl]

Given that it's been a special year for Janella, who had given birth to Jude in October 2020, Markus just can't help showing his appreciation for her. So he posted an adorable candid shot of Janella wading in the pool with Jude. He then captioned it, "Love of my life, mother of my child. Happy birthday to you, my forever."

[instagram:https://ift.tt/39uXuwk]

[ArticleReco:{"articles":[75306], "widget":"See Also"}]

Yesterday, Janella's mom Jenine Desiderio also penned a touching birthday greeting for her. Jenine shared a pic of Janella by a playhouse and a toy car, and she wrote: "Happy 23rd birthday to my firstborn, JANELLA MAXINE! This was your very first house and car. Your house now may be a lot bigger than this and you may have more than just one pink Barbie car, but I pray that you always stay grounded. Continue to inspire many by living God's word. We'll always be behind you even when you think you can do it on your own. Now that you're a parent yourself, strive to be a person Jude will always be proud of. Enjoy your day! We love you through good times & bad!"

[instagram:https://ift.tt/3fuUrrS]

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["76538","76483","76437","75859"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments