Responsive Ad

Liza's Birthday Greeting For Enrique Will Truly ~*Make Your Heart Melt*~

Okay, Liza Soberano just called Enrique Gil "love of my life" and we can't contain the feels! In a birthday greeting for her BF, the actress wrote: "Happy birthday to the loml. I can't wait to make so many more great memories with you. To more adventures and growing old together. I love you so so so much!" She paired it with a *sunset photo* of Enrique, who turned 29 years old on March 30. 

liza soberano enrique gil
INSTAGRAM/LIZASOBERANO

Liza also posted the cutest video from October 24, 2020, and we see her and Enrique driving to the beach and sharing the most adorbs and goofy moments. 

enrique gil
INSTAGRAM/LIZASOBERANO
enrique and liza
INSTAGRAM/LIZASOBERANO
enrique gil and liza soberano
INSTAGRAM/LIZASOBERANO

"It's your birthday today but we can't travel like we normally do on this occasion. This is the second year in a row and I feel so bad 'cause you're all cooped up at home when you should be exploring the world, but you never complain and that's what I love about you!" Liza wrote. "I pray that this pandemic will end soon and for good health for you and the people dearest to you. I can't wait to travel the world again with you my travel buddy @enriquegil17!" You can watch the full vid here

She ALSO posted this sunkissed couple photo: 

enrique gil birthday greeting
INSTAGRAM/LIZASOBERANO

[ArticleReco:{"articles":[62061], "widget":"See Also"}]

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil's relationship 

Liza and Enrique confirmed their relationship in February 2019, just in time for their film Alone/Together! In interviews, they talked about their first real kiss and the first time they said "I love you" to each other: "I was in Australia for a tour. For some reason, I just couldn't stop thinking about her. Sabi ko, parang iba na 'to," Enrique told Tito Boy. So he called Liza and said those three little words: "For two or three seconds, she didn't say anything. Then she said, 'I think I love you, too.' I was like, I gotta go back home!" AWWW, you guys! 

***

We're officially on Viber! Be part of our growing community and subscribe to Cosmopolitan Philippines now!

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["76473","76333","75952","75774"], "widget":"More from cosmo"}]


Source: Cosmo PH

Post a Comment

0 Comments